- 1/2 cup elderberry (garden of life, no added sugar)
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin (vital proteins)
- 1/2 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pour 1/4 cup elderberry in a bowl. Add the gelatin and stir allowing the gelatin to bloom. Set aside
- Pour hot water and remaining 1/4 cup elderberry in a small saucepan. Heat until hot, but not boiling. Add the honey and continue to simmer on a low key for a few minutes to allow the honey to reduce into a syrup.
- Turn off the heat. Add the bloomed elderberry to the pot and stir until all the clumps are gone.
- Using a dropper fill your gummy mold with the liquid elderberry syrup. Place in the freezer for about ten minutes.
- Pop gummies out (this is the fun part!) and enjoy!