If an RX bar and a pumpkin pie had a baby it would be this little nugget. This recipe was thrown together very randomly. It was one of those mornings where I threw a bunch of things in the blender that we happened to have on hand and it turned out to be delicious. It doesn’t always turn out that way so I like to celebrate the wins! This makes a fairly small batch, only about 12 squares so feel free to double up!
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 5 dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons collagen protein (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toss everything into your vitamix or food processor.
- Blitz until well combined
- Spoon the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and sandwich between two sheets
- Pat down or roll until you have a flat, even texture
- Cut into squares or whatever shape you prefer!
- Put in the freezer to harder and store until ready to eat!