We’re loving tahini on everything lately and these cookies hero this amazing ingredient in the best possible way. They are pretty similar to the peanut butter bomb cookies also on the blog, but slightly more sophisticated – if you want to make a special treat for your fancypants friends or just gobble them all up because they are SO good!
The recipe inspo comes from this recipe which I found on Pinterest.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (optional!)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Mix all the dry in gradients in one bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl, making sure the tahini dissolve completely in the maple syrup.
- Scoop the cookie-dough into little balls (I use a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon) and spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes remove from the oven and press down to flatten into a cookie shape. Bake for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!