Nothing beats a sheet pan dinner. This one is super easy and full of yummy flavors. Inspired by a recipe from The Feed Feed. We simplified the marinade but kept the key ingredients!
- 2-3 lbs chicken drumsticks (skin on)
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 4 large carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 tablespoon local honey (sub maple syrup for babies under 1 yr old)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Prep the veg
- Make the marinade
- Put the veg and chicken in a large baking dish
- Pour marinade over the veg and chicken
- Pop it in the oven for about 80-90 minutes
- Serve with rice or quinoa!