These crunchy cookies are basically like eating giant chunks of your favorite granola. They’re super yummy and make a great breakfast or snack on the go. Inspired by our favorite Trail Mix cookie recipe from Oh She Glows!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats, blended into oat flour
- 1/2 cup superfine almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hemp
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons flax
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 dried blueberries (or raisins)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well.
- Spoon the dough into small bowls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow some space for cookies to spread.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes
- Slow to cook and enjoy!