If you want a quick easy paleo treat to share with friends – this is it! This recipe is so easy to prep, tastes like heaven and looks super impressive. Top it with some yummy coconut cream and watch everyone swoon!
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1 tablespoon flax
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter / other nut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl (except the chocolate chips)
- Combine the wet ingredients in a mixing jug. You may need to melt the coconut oil.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients together until a batter forms. It should be runnier than a typical cookie dough but less runny than pancake batter. Pour into a large cast iron skillet and spread out evenly.
- Press the chocolate chips into the top
- Bake at 375F for about 25 mins until golden brown on the edges.
- Cut and enjoy!